Dave & Sharon look forward to seeing you
Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub Is Great
The Railway is a proud local pub, truly at the heart of its community. We’re locally renowned for our friendly and laid-back atmosphere, top class traditional food and wide range of drinks.
Our location makes us a great spot to pop in for a quick bite or drink after local sight-seeing, whilst passing through the village, or simply on your way home. And whether you’re here for a flying visit or for the long haul, we’ll be sure to treat you as one of the family.
Those looking for food won’t be disappointed and can look forward to tucking into a range of delicious pub classics from hand'battered fish and chips through to a juicy sirloin steak – and on a Sunday we cook up a lovely roast dinner.
So, whatever takes your fancy we’re sure we can guarantee an enjoyable evening here at the Railway.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
When it comes to tasty food for all to enjoy we've got you covered!
We offer seasonal menus with vibrant, refreshing summer salads to enjoy on hot summer’s days, or comforting, warm dishes to keep out the cold weather.
Regular favourites such as burgers, steaks and fish and chips are available all year round. For the kids, our ‘Little Monsters’ menu has plenty on offer to tempt even the fussiest of young eaters.
If you enjoy a roast at the weekend, check out our Sunday lunch menu with a choice of meats with roast potatoes and all the trimmings. For those who like their food a bit spicy, our regular curry nights every week are a must.View our Menus
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.